Data Controller and Owner
PROCESSOR OF DATA
The responsible processor of customer data is UneRuno OÜ (registration code 14294057, address: F.R.Faehlmanni 41-8, 10135 Tallinn).
Authorized processors of customer data are:
– Providers of postal services, in order to deliver the ordered goods to the customer;
– Providers of advertising services, including providers of social media services, necessary for informing customers about new products and campaigns as well as for analyzing actions of customers in the online store;
– Provider of IT support services, in order to ensure operation and development of UneRuno OÜ online store and other IT solutions;
– Payment services providers and banks in order to process the payments made in the online store.
The User of the Site gives a clear and conscious consent to the Service Provider for processing his/her personal information.
The User gives the Service Provider the right to send sales offers to the e-mail address entered when the order was placed provided that the appropriate checkbox on the order placing page has been ticked.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
UneRuno OÜ collects the following customer data:
– Name and surname/company name;
– Personal ID code / registration code;
– Place of residence/place of business;
– Current account;
– Contact details (address, phone number, e-mail address);
– Transaction details (information on purchases made by the customer);
Any customer data not indicated above that was provided by the customer (on customer’s own initiative) to UneRuno OÜ using various means of communication (for instance, by telephone or via a computer network); UneRuno OÜ also has the right to save all the instructions provided by the customer using various means of communication.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Site to provide its services.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our e-store. The collected data includes name, delivery address, phone number, e-mail address.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– To improve our website in order to serve you better.
– To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
– To quickly process your transactions.
– To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
– To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Also, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted.
When requesting bank card information, a secure SSL data transfer protocol and MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa security systems are used. We shall not have access to the supplied card details. For the purpose of making the transaction, the Service Provider sends all the information, including customers’ personal data, that is necessary to process the payment, to the authorized data processor Maksekeskus AS. At the moment of the payment, the bank card details are entered into a database hosted by the payment service provider for Banks and the data is stored also in the server hosted by the payment service provider.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Personal information required for delivering the goods to the User are forwarded to the companies performing the delivery service. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.